Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bill Maher's New Rule about Mustard

I swear I was just thinking this when I heard Bill Maher talk about mustard on the New Rules segment of his show. When I'm in the mood for the tangy liquid taste of plastic bottled mustard, I'm usually frustrated by this occurence:

From Bill Maher's show on HBO:

New Rule: Someone has to make a mustard container that doesn’t squirt out yellow water before it gets to the actual mustard. [laughter] [applause] [cheers] Someone had to say it. I get all excited for lunch, and then Grey Poupon pees on my sandwich. [laughter] [applause] I suppose I could shake the bottle first, but, fuck you, I’m an American consumer! [laughter] [applause] Not only should your mustard be pre-blended to my specifications, it should also whiten my teeth. [laughter]

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Ooh, if mustard whitened my teeth, I'd be in hog heaven!

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter