Monday, January 29, 2007

The Condiment Mafia?

Short blog entry (but hey -- I just did a long one yesterday so suck it up.)

So, I was looking over some comments and saw that there's another condiment lover blogging out there who's a representative for the Association of Sauces and Dressings. I checked out the website and it's an organization that's been around since 1926 representing Manufacturers and Suppliers of condiments, including the ingredients that create said condiments.

I'm going to research the website in greater detail and see if they set standards and how many small members they have. I did see that the people who make Norman Bishop mustards weren't members and I know they're smaller.

Anyway, it's a big and crazy condiment world out there. Be safe, people.

Condiment Grrl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter