Thursday, August 03, 2006

Grounds for Divorce

I hesitate to post the below numbers for fear Mr. Mustard will get right on the phone to a powerful divorce attorney, but my devotion to my condiment cause comes first. I just tallied the number of condiments on "active duty" in my kitchen. Prepare yourself:

Refridgerator:

9 Jars of Mustard
11 Jars of a variety of miscellaneous sauces (Teriyaki/Pineapple, Maple/Chipotle, etc.)
3 Jams/Jellies
5 Salsas
6 Jars of Olives/Pickles/Pepperincini
3 Mayonnaise/Mayonnaise variations
3 Relishes
1 Jar of Pesto (that scares me. I need more Pesto.)
1 Jar of Chutney (also scary. I didn't even like this Chutney.)
3 Ketchups
7 Salad Dressings (this includes two open jars of Annie's Goddess Dressing.)

Kitchen Table/Shelf:

8 Vinegars
3 Miscellaneous sauces (inluding Worchestshire)
3 Oils
12 Hot Sauces

And I'm not including the jars and bottles "on the bench," waiting for their chance to come into play.

And I don't regret a one.

Condiment Grrl

1 Comments:

Blogger Christopher said...

Just remember - this is a community property state, so he would be entitled to 50% of everything in your refrigerator.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter