Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Condiments in the Wild...

As birthday celebrations for Big Mama Salsa's 70th have continued, I have spent more time imbibing condiments than writing about them.

I must give a special shout out to my Aunt Ann who is the most marvelous cook in the entire world. Baby Balsamic and I were fortunate enough to dine at her home where we enjoyed a delicious roast beef with a heavenly, light horseradish sauce. And a pork roast with a peach chutney. And pouched pears with a side of lemon mousse.

So, I have been remiss in blogging. But I am catching up, because this is what sustains me. What makes me whole.

The whole weekend was spent dining and drinking and enjoying the companionship of friends and family, who are truly the perfect condiment to a life. I know I'm getting a little woo-woo, but just as a dollop of the right mustard can send me on a fast ship to ecstasy moon, a glass of wine and a game of scrabble with those I love creates the perfect topping to a fun evening.

Happy 70th, Big Mama Salsa!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter