Monday, September 18, 2006

Falling Down on the Job...

Sorry for the delay in posting, my saucy lovelies, but Condiment Grrl has been quite busy with silly, other things, like taking Baby Balsamic to the Washington State Fair. It's filled with rides, pigs, cows, bunnies, and more crap made by eight-year olds than you can shape a heat-injected plastic mold stick at, but it's not the finest place for condiments.

Although, I don't know that for sure. There's actually a whole homemaking crafts portion of the fair where farm ladies bring in their pickles and salsas for judging. I read the entry form, but my skill lies in the consumption of the pickle, not the creation. I offered to be a guest judge, but alas, those rubes don't appreciate my celebrity.

Baby Balsamic did very much enjoy an ice cream cone. We rarely give her ice cream, so she suctioned up every drop, then proceeded to wilt into a diabetic coma in her stroller.

That night, she perked up again by eating her weight in Norman Bishop Cranberry Mustard. She called it "ketchup" and kept asking for more, more, more with her lamb.

If anyone out there has any power at the Washington State Fair, I BEG you to get me a judging seat next year. You won't be sorry.

Condiment Grrl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter