Monday, June 05, 2006

How much is too much?

Short post tonight because it's late. We've been watching the entire last season of "Big Love" (an HBO show about a polygamist) the last few days and it's oddly engrossing. I tried to get my husband, Mr. Mustard, to cop to who amongst our friends he would take as a second wife and he wouldn't play along. Whoever came after me would have to buy their own friggin' condiments though. I wouldn't be hip to coming home and finding the second wife spooning the last of my garlic onion jelly onto her cold lamb chop. There would be hell to pay.

So we had ham, rice and salad for dinner and I went a little crazy with my "meal enhancers." In fact, I feel a little condiment-hangover coming on. I put soy sauce AND rice vinegar on the rice. I spooned a honey balsamic mustard on the ham and poured a homemade balsamic vinaigrette on the salad. The wine helped bind all the disparate elements, but I can't help but think that I need to seek a support group of some kind.

Have you ever binged on condiments? How much is too much?

Love and salsa

Condiment Grrl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Free Hit Counter